american classic cars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arizona Classics is a good broker. Also Texas Musclecars, and Aloha Dreamcars. I've dealt with these three and a couple others I'd have to look up. I own a musclecar restoration shop, that's what I do and a lot of my customers are having me restore these cars and they go straight to the brokers after I'm done. There's alot of money in it if you pick the right car. Some are turning 40-100 thousand dollars profit after paying me. lcaarmusclecars.comis my website if you want to check it out.

I like the fact that they are still around but you can't enjoy them
anymore as way too expensive after restored. I have had 6 chevelles
all 69 and back and a 64 impala ss oh well got to play at one time!
I am into fords now and a shelby is on the no way till rich list:laugh:
I do have a 65 high boy f250 4+4+4speed granny in great mechanical
and thinking on restoring, it was a great year for pu's!

Last edited:
Which car is the right car?

Pretty much any true musclecar that there wasn't a big production of. Like in mopar, a challenger or cuda isn't necessarily a musclecar. Now if it were a T/A, AAR,or a Hemi or 440 6 pack R/T or something of that nature. And even one of those that's the wrong color can really hang you. You want to pick something that came stock with an eye appealing color. Chevrolet Camaros have never and probably will never be an investment car unless it's a dealer optioned Yenko or Baldwin Motion car, due to the sheer numbers of Camaros produced. 375Hp 396 SS cars are always a winner and LS6 454 Chevelles have also skyrocketed. Lastly, even if you pick out the right car and don't restore it properly the upity ups that are going to give you the price you need to make a profit will pick it apart to no avail, so make sure you get the right person for the job and cut no corners. Otherwise its just a driver and not an investment.
Ropen' I understand your feelings about the crazyness of the market, but it has slowed down considerably. We were cranking out clone cars for folks who couldn't get there hands on the real deal and some of them were even bringing in the lower 100,000 mark. That was insane. Most of those now are being sold in the 50 range now due to all the real deals comming out of the woodwork. So why not buy a clone. The aftermarket is repopping almost everything to make exact replica's of anything.

Back