American splitter...almost

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnf0929

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Checked craigslist this morning a saw an American25HH advertised as well maintained/low hours for $2000. I called the guy and said I'd be up as soon as he would let me look at it. He said he was going to call his father who could also show it to me and call me back. Called back and said his father just sold it. Wasn't even on for a day. Back to surfing for a deal.

Sorry you missed out. Good splitters sell fast and alot of people are jumping on them as soon as they are posted. Keep looking.:dizzy:

It's getting tough out there for sure. I've had that same model on order for about two weeks now and don't expect to see it until at least early to mid
December. I looked for a decent used for a long time without any luck so eventually decided to bite the bullet and go for the new one.

Maplemeister :greenchainsaw:

A buddy and I picked up a 4 year old am24hh for 1300 bucks from a guy that only used it in his yard for a few trees, perfect shape, just needed some new fuel. Got lucky thats for sure.

A buddy and I picked up a 4 year old am24hh for 1300 bucks from a guy that only used it in his yard for a few trees, perfect shape, just needed some new fuel. Got lucky thats for sure.

Don't forget that new fuel cap, it was a whopping $3.99. Which reminds me, you owe me, you owe me $2.

Back