Another example of my "genious" competition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just absolutely pathetic selling wood cut to different lengths...

Should be against the law...

I could never burn wood that wasn't exactly uniform length! When some of the wood in the stove burns faster than others I take it out and throw it away. :laugh: If he's selling for that price I don't care how long it is. My only question is, who is doing the math to measure the quord?

I agree the guy might be an under educated weekend warrior but at least he's trying. It would be nice if someone could check his ad before he posted.

buy the wood from him,,and resale it......

Assuming it's wood that's in reasonable shape to resell. And you're reasonably confident it's not stolen.

How many posts here do you see folks #####ing about wood stolen from their yard? $60/cord isn't bad work if your own time and expense was loading it.

The new and improved (?) ad:

Firewood cuting and split - $165 (Bucyrus)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-11, 10:38PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are cutting firewood daily. So fell free to call us at 740 229 5038 or 419 689 2258. 165.00 a. 1 ton dump truck load that is cut and split wood

•it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Latest posts

Back