another week another saw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chewyone

chewyone

ArboristSite Lurker
this site is hard on my pocket book,,,, ive boughted 2 saws in the last week! a 66husky and a ms440 mag. and was able with the help of this site to find parts to reserect one of my 70E's
is there any comparison between a 440mag and a 70E out there?

Jacob J.
this site is hard on my pocket book,,,, ive boughted 2 saws in the last week! a 66husky and a ms440 mag. and was able with the help of this site to find parts to reserect one of my 70E's
is there any comparison between a 440mag and a 70E out there?

I've boughted a few saws myself in my day.

Sure, there's a comparison between a 70E and a 440. The 70E is a tank, slow and heavy, and has gobs of torque.

The 440 is light and fast and almost dangerous with a razor sharp chain.

chewyone

chewyone

ArboristSite Lurker
I've boughted a few saws myself in my day.

Sure, there's a comparison between a 70E and a 440. The 70E is a tank, slow and heavy, and has gobs of torque.

The 440 is light and fast and almost dangerous with a razor sharp chain.

not to mention the 440 is a lot easier to find parts for!

KodiakKen

KodiakKen

ArboristSite Operative
CAD strikes again

I have always been a one maybe 2 saw fella... since being on this site..I have another and another..crap..now 6. just recently purchased another 036 and 2 ms 660's believe me...it gets worst..that ebay is addictive too..stay away from there. trust me. I need a compression guage to check them before I even put gas in..that was my first burn..but I will make good on it someday. either way...if I can keep busy and stay away from the boob tube I figure it is worth it either way.. best of luck.. lessons sometimes cost a little but well worth it. keep going.. your bound to catch up sooner or later..hell what else are you going to spend money on!!

warjohn

warjohn

Addicted to ArboristSite
Same here. I found this site 2 weeks ago and have since added two saws to my lineup. Whats even worse none of my saws are big enough or have enough power. Do I have CAD