another week another saw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chewyone

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
this site is hard on my pocket book,,,, ive boughted 2 saws in the last week! a 66husky and a ms440 mag. and was able with the help of this site to find parts to reserect one of my 70E's
is there any comparison between a 440mag and a 70E out there?

this site is hard on my pocket book,,,, ive boughted 2 saws in the last week! a 66husky and a ms440 mag. and was able with the help of this site to find parts to reserect one of my 70E's
is there any comparison between a 440mag and a 70E out there?

I've boughted a few saws myself in my day.

Sure, there's a comparison between a 70E and a 440. The 70E is a tank, slow and heavy, and has gobs of torque.

The 440 is light and fast and almost dangerous with a razor sharp chain.

Chew, What part of Minnesota you from? I'm a Master Wirenut in Mankato....I sense trouble is a brewin....:monkey:

benson,mn
not a master but im 3rd gen sparky,
my family owns loen electric inc. and Alex. electric inc. in alexandria mn

I've boughted a few saws myself in my day.

Sure, there's a comparison between a 70E and a 440. The 70E is a tank, slow and heavy, and has gobs of torque.

The 440 is light and fast and almost dangerous with a razor sharp chain.

not to mention the 440 is a lot easier to find parts for!

CAD strikes again

I have always been a one maybe 2 saw fella... since being on this site..I have another and another..crap..now 6. just recently purchased another 036 and 2 ms 660's believe me...it gets worst..that ebay is addictive too..stay away from there. trust me. I need a compression guage to check them before I even put gas in..that was my first burn..but I will make good on it someday. either way...if I can keep busy and stay away from the boob tube I figure it is worth it either way.. best of luck.. lessons sometimes cost a little but well worth it. keep going.. your bound to catch up sooner or later..hell what else are you going to spend money on!!

Same here. I found this site 2 weeks ago and have since added two saws to my lineup. Whats even worse none of my saws are big enough or have enough power. Do I have CAD

Same here. I found this site 2 weeks ago and have since added two saws to my lineup. Whats even worse none of my saws are big enough or have enough power. Do I have CAD

im thinkin bout getting rid of one of my 70e's if your interested

Latest posts

Back