Anti vibe on 361 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knotdodger

Knotdodger

ArboristSite Operative
Seems like the anti vibe near the fuel tank is getting weak. Might just be me. Pulled it off and everything is good..

Do you think they get softer over time???? Mabee supposed to be soft like mine. If you can see it in the pic, It kind of sits off center of the rubber bushing . Mabee I am losing my gord..hehe

IMG_0010copy.jpg

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Seems like the anti vibe near the fuel tank is getting weak. Might just be me. Pulled it off and everything is good..

Do you think they get softer over time???? Mabee supposed to be soft like mine. If you can see it in the pic, It kind of sits off center of the rubber bushing . Mabee I am losing my gord..hehe

IMG_0010copy.jpg

Actually it looks a bit sloppy - why not just get a new one??? :confused:

Knotdodger

Knotdodger

ArboristSite Operative
Thats what I wanted to know was if they wear alittle . I will buy a couple. Just not used to a good AV I guess. Thanks Sawtroll.

Yes, the springs are just fine. Thanks for asking

Last edited:
Knotdodger

Knotdodger

ArboristSite Operative
How old is your 361? If its under a year old isnt it covered under warranty still?

I got it new one year ago.. I think it set on the shelf awhile because it had the solid caps that go over the muffler screws on it.
There is a nice spark screen in the deflector. One screw it slides right out .

Bowtie

Bowtie

Gearhead
I would take it back to your dealer if ts feasible and see what they say. They might warranty it for you. Worth a try. If it is screwed up, you have to order a new av mount anyway.

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
I got it new one year ago.. I think it set on the shelf awhile because it had the solid caps that go over the muffler screws on it.
There is a nice spark screen in the deflector. One screw it slides right out .

There are two different buffers for that location. It depends on the serial number of your saw.

Knotdodger

Knotdodger

ArboristSite Operative
There are two different buffers for that location. It depends on the serial number of your saw.

Thanks Lake.

To everyone else,, I just really wanted to know if yours have felt a little looser over time. No big deal. Just wondered.

Latest posts