Antique saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I am satisfied I have my ProMac1000 running well now. Soon this will me my first chainsaw mill saw. Just finished the design on the mill. I am acquiring the materials and will be into the build phase soon. This is the one and only mac saw I have ever owned. Currently looking for a replacement air filter. I found some on ebay but didn't know if any of you knew of a better place to buy older saw parts.

Attachments

• IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Hey guys, I am satisfied I have my ProMac1000 running well now. Soon this will me my first chainsaw mill saw. Just finished the design on the mill. I am acquiring the materials and will be into the build phase soon. This is the one and only mac saw I have ever owned. Currently looking for a replacement air filter. I found some on ebay but didn't know if any of you knew of a better place to buy older saw parts.

Your saw is actually a rebadged Partner P100. Here is the latest one I picked up.

image.jpg

Your saw is actually a rebadged Partner P100. Here is the latest one I picked up.

View attachment 447726
Thanks, since joining this site I have recently figured this out. I am finding a huge amount of info here that is very helpful. I am 90% finished with my sawmill that this saw will power. My test run should be soon. Thanks for the info.

Hi Guys
Wont be long now before my Mobilco Big 10 is running now ive got spark
But im after some STICKERS
The MOBILCO and BIG 10 if any one can help me out
Peter

Just need the gasket now and the Big 10 will be running, i hope
Well just put the carby back on after sonic cleaning but still only wants to fire not a hint of running
So dropped the points setting to 25 thou hoping this would help but same thing happens, just fires
So now im stuff, dont know what to do now
Timing was done with a dial guage and set at 4.6mm BTDC so i know thats right
Im just wondering if it is the wrong carby for the saw, mine is HC16A
Every one else ive asked that has one of these saws use HL114A or HL114B
Any help on this would be great please as now i dont know what to do
Regards Peter

bar and chain came up good to after soaking in WD40 for about 10 day, just need the pull starter now and air filter, any one got any ideas on any air filter that would fit on this until i can find the right one

Latest posts

Back