• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Any and all tanaka saws or parts.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tanaka ecv 4501 is def the most impressive saw that I have ran lately. They are very underrated.

My buddy has an old tanaka weed eater and 2 stroke drill. They are as reliable as good ol' russian made AKs. Years of neglect and they just keep firing. The fuel caps get brittle and want to crack, but that is the only weak link. He wouldn't trade them for any new model out there...

My buddy has an old tanaka weed eater and 2 stroke drill. They are as reliable as good ol' russian made AKs. Years of neglect and they just keep firing. The fuel caps get brittle and want to crack, but that is the only weak link. He wouldn't trade them for any new model out there...

I'm telling ya... This ecv 4501 literally blew my mind.. I'd put it against any factory 346 with 18s. It's a 15k rpm saw.

I’d like to see some video of this beastly Tanaka running in some wood.

Will do asap, I converted it to Stihl 3005 mount bar and I have to get a 70dl chain for it... It really is beastly. I've been doing tree work for 14 years now, def know my saws. This was included in a deal I got with a 026 I got, I wasn't even interested in it really. But the tanaka is staying and the 026 is up for sale. I literally didn't expect it to be this raw.

I wasn’t questioning your knowledge. I know zippo about these saws. I’d like to see it in action. Cheers

I wasn’t questioning your knowledge. I know zippo about these saws. I’d like to see it in action. Cheers

Didn't mean it that way, was just stating Ive ran alot of saws and it is def my fave mid size saw. And cheers mate.

Latest posts

Back