Any auto tech's in the house?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VINIFIREWOOD

I only no what I know
Reaction score
The wifes 04 Jeep Liberty, the heater motor only runs when switch is on high. With the recent sub zero temps I told her to be thankfull it runs at all. Lol!! She didn't share my sense of humor.

When you fix it make sure to check that the wiring on the incoming connector is in good shape, just did mine in my 04 dakota, resistor is cheap, new harness is $110.

Thanks guys for the input. I will try the resistor tomorow and let ya know what happens. I have always enjoyed working on cars but as vehicles get more complex I get farther behind on know how and can't stand the thought of paying shop rates so any help you gents can offer up is greatly appreciated.

Had an interesting but serious brake failure on my D-max recently, will have to take some pics and post.

Spend ten bucks on a cheap multimeter and test it before you go buying a resistor.

I'm multimeter challenged, Have one but not too good with it. Most of what I know is mechanical, give me a V-8 that needs a complete rebuild, line hone, crank grind, bore and hone, valve job including seat inserts, no problem. Replace a resistor no problem. Test a resistor um :monkey:

Latest posts

Back