Any interest in Oregon B&C combo's at reduced prices to welcome wood cuttin?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just like it say's.... wood season is here! instead of running a group buy, we can offer reduced pricing from the website for a period of time on popular bar and chain sizes. It also means I can drop ship right to you without having to ship/handle the stuff twice... that really slows the delivery time to you down!

Tell me what Oregon bar and chain combo you guys most want, something like this, if you know the combo number, that works too. I'll have Henry list them and then put up a thread about it.

#1 Stihl mount 20", .375 .050 72LGX, 72DL
#2 Stihl mount 24", .375 .050 72LGX, 84DL

This would be a bar and chain combo or maybe two chains if that's better, Oregon brand only on this deal and it has to be a combo they currently carry. Please don't ask me to come up with some off the wall combo, square ground, full skip on a 42" to fit a David Bradley.... not happening

I'm still working a service package like a couple different types of fuel line, some filters, plugs, starter rope.

I'm also going to list Total bars directly on the site so you can order without waiting for a group buy.... however, they will not be group buy rates as Total charges me based on how many I order and that last round, they gave an additional reduction because we ordered a bunch!

Let's get'r done!

No love for us that love the Husky large mount?!

I've been waiting for a deal on a large mount Husky 24" like Bailey's runs from time to time with two loops of LGX.

Latest posts

Back