Any Jonsered 670 parts saw's out there?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric_271

ArboristSite King
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Lost the chain tensioning screw and the clip in side the chain cover. Local dealer says he can't get the parts anymore. I'm 2nd shift and off to work but will reply tomorrow if anyone might have the parts. This saw still runs like a raped ape. Throwing away is not an option. Thanks Eric.

Parts are on the way. Thank you Spike. Just to make sure when they get here the screw will go through the cover then the nylon keeper followed by the pawl?

Which exact parts you need may vary with how old the saw is - do you have the serial number?

ST the only thing I am lacking is the clip that slides over the bar studs that holds the inner bar plate in place. Is that a must or can I get along with out it? I can't believe I lost that. I might be able to find it with a magnate. The screw went missing late last year but I just pulled the cover off a few days ago and its a small area where the clip may have fallen when I removed the cover and chain.

Back