Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this gtg talk is making me crazy to set a date to have folks over to the dodgegeek homestead! Staying away from labor day weekend- too many conflicts for folks... So I'm leaning towards later in September- we might get a bonus of some colors to enjoy while folks are in the area.

How does September 22-23 weekend sound to folks? I'm not too savvy on finding the dates of all the gtg's out there- so please help a relative newbie out & tell me if that's a good or bad weekend for folks. Weather's usually decent, we've got good camping space. (And there's a hotel less than 10 minutes away for those who would like a bed out of the elements just in case.)

Also-any event special requests? (keep it tame...):popcorn:

Might be able to do that. Any chance you could have some fake zombies to cut.....you know, for practice; just in case.

That may work, I think grantsburg fair is that weekend. Not sure, gtg sat, for those who want more racing hang out in Gburg Sunday?? I'll have to see what the plans are. I know at the fair we are going to do alot more head2head racing this year.

I didn't know when that fair was but I want to go to it. Looks like we may already have to reschedule.

Yes

I've contemplated having one here (on the western side of the side in Lake Park, MN), but haven't thought about it a whole lot. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

My kids go to Camp Cormorant every summer so Lake Park is totally doable for me. Hint hint.

Latest posts

Back