• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell any ultra-light spin fisherman ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Shimano reels are like STIHL saws, over priced but EXCELLENT quality. I have the Saros 1000 on an ultra lite Steel Head rod. NICE!
shimanos are the best machine in the market i fishing carps and wallers ( catfishes ) so the stella, and the aerotechnium are the best that i have try until now

Very smooth reels with excellent drag systems , i had a loomis fly rod blank built into a spinning rod at 8' with a nice slow action , its paired with a shimano sustain 1000 , its an awesome 2-4lb test rod
perfect machines man , like rolls royce

Id probably sell all 3 together for 350.00..someone would be stealin them off me for that price , i need to buy a saddle and some new lines this year so im lettin some stuff go that i dont use

I might add the gearing on those FH models is very nice , i have 3 other ones ive used quite a bit , ive battled some big bruiser river browns and rainbows on them with 4lb fluorocarbon and the drag systems are amazing
View attachment 405230
This was 2011 and it was a 100 dollar tagged fish , there was only 3 in the west newton section of the yough river and since im a member of the west newton sportsmans i got to claim my prize , ive never been a lucky guy but i was that year.
Come out to the Toutle river and catch a 20lb. Steelhead with 2lb. line!!!!!!!!!

Come out to the Toutle river and catch a 20lb. Steelhead with 2lb. line!!!!!!!!!

Ive done it at walnut creek and elk creek up by lake erie..its a blast , i have a 9'6" light power slow action GLX loomis rod with a stella 1000 paired with 2lb P-line i steelhead fish with.

images

images

Back