• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell any ultra-light spin fisherman ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

images

That looks like an episode of river monsters with jeremy wade :laugh:

Ive done it at walnut creek and elk creek up by lake erie..its a blast , i have a 9'6" light power slow action GLX loomis rod with a stella 1000 paired with 2lb P-line i steelhead fish with.

Although Ive had success in both of these, I seem to do better in Crooked and Raccoon creeks. Maybe its the lack of pressure being smaller waters.
Of course I've driven home empty lined a few times.

Well the offer is out there , ill sell all 3 for 350.00 , if interested lemme know.
I have several shimano reels including 2 stradics . Excelent reels well worth the asking price. I live in upstate SC and the BASSMASTER CLASSIC is here. They launched this morning at 8 am from Lake Hartwell about 50 miles from me. That was an hour later than normal because it was 9 degrees brrrrrr. 75 in a boat crossin the lake doesn't sound fun.

Very tempted here.
I was a big UL trout fisherman before I picked up a fly rod.
Fly tying is as addicting as the fishing....

agreed on the fly tying big time addiction ,i've been tying for 40 plus years now , my fly rod 's and reels addiction is worse than my chainsaw addiction all the way from 0 weight to 12 weight rods and reels
this is a killer deal on these reels have several stradic's silky smooth reels shimano makes awesome quality gear

Those are super dependable reals !! Very smooth . The stradic reals are only put to shame by the stella's . They are 750-1000$. I picked up 8 ci4 stradic reals at dicks on clearance for 60$ each[emoji41]I took them all lol. 100$ each for those reals is not a bad deal at all. If I didn't have 30 plus shimano reals I would scoop these up.
873d32c9f3dc97c0455581c0545b119b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 405232
Brookies arent common in the yough and certainly not big but i caught a few there , the pike and hybrids swim in every year and eat like pigs during the trout stocking , i had a tiger muskie swim almost between my legs that was every bit of 48"

There's a cooler of beer within arms reach correct? I'm pretty sure it's against federal law to fish without one.

Those are super dependable reals !! Very smooth . The stradic reals are only put to shame by the stella's . They are 750-1000$. I picked up 8 ci4 stradic reals at dicks on clearance for 60$ each[emoji41]I took them all lol. 100$ each for those reals is not a bad deal at all. If I didn't have 30 plus shimano reals I would scoop these up.
873d32c9f3dc97c0455581c0545b119b.jpg

I have 2 ci4's , one with braid and one with mono

I've been using the florocarbon with good results . You just have to be very careful with your knot or you will loose gear at an alarming rate
ac6e0e7527aefee40a21a9d41e8e6859.jpg

Yeap still trying to get my knot tieing down pat since I lost a monster large mouth back in the summer.I'm using spyderwire.

Back