Any work in Charleston, SC?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Climb020

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am considering to relocate down that way, a few miles out of downtown historic district. This wouldn't be til the fall considering I don't want to leave all the guys I sub for high and dry this time or year. Only reason I am looking so early is that I am taking a trip down there over the July 4th weekend and would like to meet up with any1 I can about work along with checking out places to live. I will be bringing down my climbing gear in case need to demonstrate climbing abilities/skills. Only company I know of in that area atm is Bartlet Tree Experts and am hoping be able to come across a few others on here.

Would be ideal to just move my business down there as a sub and just get my insurance and workers comp re-set to work in state there. But not holding much hope at the moment of doing that unless I find a good bit of work for it there. Keep in mind if gonna contact me on full time employment in the fall, I obviously will still have all my gear and saws from subbing including a bunch of rigging gear and GRCS to take into account on a pay scale. My main concern is knowing about the average pay rate for a good climber down that way.
Feel free to leave me a pm or message in post, any info is appreciated.

Latest posts

Back