anybody here named dozerdude1 on Flebay?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well small world :D. I had just completed a couple of purchases from you as well.

Fast shipping. Pleasure doing business with you.

Well calling from here to the states can be problematic at times. I searched for his name in the forum but would not put his name out without permission. I Guess i will try him on ebay, the problem is usually they blank out anything that might be contact data to keep you from going direct and bypassing them.

Well calling from here to the states can be problematic at times. I searched for his name in the forum but would not put his name out without permission. I Guess i will try him on ebay, the problem is usually they blank out anything that might be contact data to keep you from going direct and bypassing them.
What about using his e-mail from the paypal account?

Oops, never realized you were in Japan..

Latest posts

Back