Anybody Hiring in NC? (or East Coast)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinaclimber

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I've found myself in a position to where I'm motivated to find a new full-time job. I currently live in Eastern NC and am having trouble making ends meet. I have 2 years experience climbing; 1 year as a line clearance arborist using both bucket truck and climbing techniques. I have recently been held responsible for our line clearance business for 5 weeks and didn't have any complaints from the power company or from our customers. I run my own small business part time and ideally would like to continue doing so. I am highly motivated to work hard and pull my weight. I have proven to myself that I can make my small business work during the weekends (and/or downtime from a full-time job). I have a valid NC drivers license, can pass a drug screen, and have driven and operated a bucket truck regularly for the past 12 months. I am also proficient in driving a chipper truck and operating a chipper. I am open to positions ranging from line clearance to residential; I truly enjoy being a tree-worker. I do not have crane experience, but I am open to learning any skills required to advance and/or obtain another job (preferably in NC) in the tree care industry. I can provide references and proof of certification. I love tree work and plan to stick with it. I am willing to relocate anywhere in NC and will move out of state for the right opportunity. Please PM me or email me ([email protected]) if if you have any openings or suggestions. Thanks in advanced.

In addition- I have all my own climbing gear, PPE, and my dump truck (approximately 14'L x 5'W x 4'H steel walls on an F700) can be available for use if needed.

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice. I'll look into it. I actually just got a call about some storm work in the NE. It's not a sure thing; there's alot of "if"s and "should"s. The company you mentioned sounds like alot more of a steady opportunity. Thanks again for letting me know about them.

Back