Anybody want an 090?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewspens

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
137cc, and far from the largest Stihl - but the largest one man one.....:greenchainsaw: :givebeer:

If memory serves, the largest one was 450cc, and made in the 1930s - B2Z, or something like that......

Last edited:
137cc, and far from the largest Stihl - but the largest one man one.....:greenchainsaw: :givebeer:

If memory serves, the largest one was 450cc, and made in the 1930s - B2Z, or something like that......

Yep; Big 2 man saw with twin 225 cc cyls. making it a 450cc gear drive ,it made around 10 hp and was heavy as old hek. It was made to run and last for ever,high quality even back in the old days. LOL. Pioneerguy600

Saw that one the other night, thought about calling him and trading a Python for it but came to my senses at the last second and put the phone down. :laugh:

Saw that one the other night, thought about calling him and trading a Python for it but came to my senses at the last second and put the phone down. :laugh:

Smart decision, unless of course, the Python is a rat. They are escalating in price in a big way. Something that can't be said about the 090 at the moment.

Smart decision, unless of course, the Python is a rat. They are escalating in price in a big way. Something that can't be said about the 090 at the moment.

Nope it's a real nice Nickel (not SS) kinda hard to come by these days, and much more so than an 090. :cheers:

Really, oh please tell more Mr. troll! seriously:cheers:

opps! I guess I should have read a little longer before posting. carry on fellas!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back