Anymore Poulan Pro 330's at TSC?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeave96

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone know a TSC that has any new in the box Poulan Pro 330 chainsaws left over? If so, what are they selling for now?

Thanks!
Bill

Anyone know a TSC that has any new in the box Poulan Pro 330 chainsaws left over? If so, what are they selling for now?

Thanks!
Bill
Bill,

I have shopped a number of TSC's here in Virginia and do not recall seeing any Poulan 330's. Most of the ones in my area have the Husky 235/44/445 and 455 models, I had to special order my 460 when I bought it. You might want to call your local store and see if they can check the inventory at other locations and have it shipped to you. If you are not in the Richmond area, I can check locally for you.

Gary

They were marked down to $179 here in NH. I haven't seen one in a little while.

As of a couple weeks ago the local TSC had one left out of the box (must have been a return) that's been sitting there leaking bar oil for several months. It was at $139 when I looked the last time. If it gets down to $100, I might be tempted though it is the last thing I need in the saw department....

An used one just popped on the CL here in Richmond. It has a 24" bar and the owner is asking $150. I think it has been listed a couple of times before. If you are interested, call 804-658-9754.

You do know there is a NIB one for sale on the Trading Post with 2 bars? However, it may be more than you are looking to spend.

Everyone - Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I found one NIB for $159 and jumped on it.

Thanks again,
Bill

Back