anyone deal with KW truck equipment?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racnruss

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hello,

anyone here buy anything from KW truck equipment? The phone number was Wisconsin. I talked to the guy (Jerry) today about a bucket truck.

I started talking about driving up to see it (I'm in Iowa so only 348 miles to Zip listed in ad) and he says the truck is in North Carolina. OK, when will it be in WI? Well..... never.

Supposed to be a refurbished Asplundh truck. All work done in NC. Too far to drive for me.

Anyone have experience with this company KW Truck Equipment? Thanks, Russ.

Hello,

anyone here buy anything from KW truck equipment? The phone number was Wisconsin. I talked to the guy (Jerry) today about a bucket truck.

I started talking about driving up to see it (I'm in Iowa so only 348 miles to Zip listed in ad) and he says the truck is in North Carolina. OK, when will it be in WI? Well..... never.

Supposed to be a refurbished Asplundh truck. All work done in NC. Too far to drive for me.

Anyone have experience with this company KW Truck Equipment? Thanks, Russ.

hey russ, good luck with dealing with KW, if thats the route you take, he commonly brokers other peoples trucks that he never seen or knows nothing about. check out my web site. TriState Forestry Equipment - Home , we offer free shipping on any of the trucks we have !

If your in the market for a bucket try FEVA talk to maridyth that's where I bought my stuff from haven't heard of any junk rolling out of thier yard. They refurbish them and sell new.

Yeah, saw your site.

The INT 4800 4x4 rear mount you have is basically the same as what I have. Mine is a 98 4x4 dt466 with ALC 52 mounted all the way to the rear.

I love the truck, no problems. Just saw a gmc a couple years newer, 4x4 with puddle jumper tires (less plywood jockying) gas motor (lighter) and pony motor. Supposedly all refurbished and updated truck and boom.

If I could sell mine and move to another truck and gain a few benefits without spending too much money, I'd do it.

ok well keep me in mind. i have trucks coming in daily. keep in mind if you get the BIG puddle jumper tires you cant drive the thing down the highway. ill see what i come across

int 4800

no highway at all? I am mostly in town here but do go out on the interstate to get to suburbs and other close towns.

My truck is pretty slow with low gears, governed out, and 4x4. Low 50s is about it.

What is the road speed on the 4x4 you have? Looks like it has super singles? Is the rear singel tire as wide as 2 normal tires? Thanks.

no highway at all? I am mostly in town here but do go out on the interstate to get to suburbs and other close towns.

My truck is pretty slow with low gears, governed out, and 4x4. Low 50s is about it.

What is the road speed on the 4x4 you have? Looks like it has super singles? Is the rear singel tire as wide as 2 normal tires? Thanks.

these tires are military spec super singles. its a awesome truck, but that one sold already. with the big puddle jumper tires you will have a top speed of around 35

Back