Anyone else have a bad day?!?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the sticker on that saw!:rock: Repped for good taste.

Well I tried but it said I have to spread some b4 I can again. What the hell?

255491d1349366047-xpw-002-jpg

255422d1349308948-100_3491-jpg

Anthony's XPW has one too. :)

Where are you at in SWVA, ?? I'm in the Christiansburg area and have a stock MS460 :msp_huh: to lend if ya need to keep cutting till you get yours fixed.

Where are you at in SWVA, ?? I'm in the Christiansburg area and have a stock MS460 :msp_huh: to lend if ya need to keep cutting till you get yours fixed.

I should be okay. I hope to have the new handle by next week. I'll just lay a little pipe until then. Got about 18000 ft to put in. About 12 water thoughs. :sucks:

I'm in Smyth Co. You know Chilhowie? Or abingdon? I'm about 20 minutes East of Abingdon.

Anthony, do you know anyone that TIG welds? I think I'd weld 'er back up at least until a new handle arrives.

I should be okay. I hope to have the new handle by next week. I'll just lay a little pipe until then. Got about 18000 ft to put in. About 12 water thoughs. :sucks:

I'm in Smyth Co. You know Chilhowie? Or abingdon? I'm about 20 minutes East of Abingdon.

Damn, your in the "can't get there from here" areas of southwest VA... I go to the Tazewell, Wise, and Washington county areas about once a year but there is no straight road into the Wise area. :msp_smile: Well If ya end up needing it let me know.

Does it fit good and stuff? You like it? I was thinkin about gettin one for my 460

fit is very nice ,nicely built also ,i have one on one of my 660 saws it has a good feel to it ,its a little fatter than oem ones ,i like the thicker bar actually ,gives some more protection also with the full wrap ,on my 660 i do need a shorter bar wrench for to adjust chain the husky i dont here is my 660 one ,sorry on the hi jack of your thread View attachment 255640

I just ran the xpw for the second time since the last gtg at terrys. That says a lot about how much I've used it since then. If you need it I'll be going up 81 sunday afternoon again. Just call me or text if you want it.

blsnelling: Hopefully the worst you'll ever have in that situation, is a damaged work piece
and maybe a chipped tool.
I'll assume/hope nothing got thrown at you.

It does sorta frost Ya Flapjacks when a part gets twisted out and there's no
no extra stock, piston or jug in this case, on hand
and it throws a job behind.

and In case no one's mentioned it, be ever mindful of that chuck key.

....in my early days of metal gougin',
I had the opportunity to feel the cold steel of the chuck key, slide across my left forearm, just before smacking a good divot out of the concrete floor
at my left foot.

Back