Anyone else here that can't stand the US Postal Service?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The government can't do a single thing right.

Two kinds of money in the world, "my money" and "your money". People use a lot less discretion when spending "your money" than their money.

Now the Government wants to control our Healthcare, our college tuitions, and pretty much everything else.

I'm getting sick and tired if hearing how we need to help more people. I saved for my kids college tuition. I get a resounding "you don't qualify" for any type of aid.

I guess I really phucked up. I shoulda had a few kids with different woman I did not wed and lived in my parents basement till I was 40. I shoulda went on vacation instead of paying my mortgage off. I shoulda leased a brand new car instead of fixing beaters in my spare time and selling them after using them for a year or two. Shoulda bought the newest computer or phone instead of paying my electric bill.

Around here, if you walk into the bank and ask for a lower interest rate on your mortgage, they laugh at you if your credit is good and you're paid up to date. Don't pay for 6 months, they call you and literally blow you and beg you to take a lower rate.

I can't take the approval for bad behavior and the punishment for good anymore.

If you factor in all of the taxes you pay daily, real estate, sales, income, gas, etc.... You're at 60+%. I guess that's just not enough for them.

Who knew? Rant never gonna be over.

read this and do some more ranting! (some people know how to work the system using our money)
http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=692518
Where is Donald when we need him?

Well, about three days ago I went an ordered another part on ebay, this time from California. I checked the tracking yesterday and it said "Departed Indianapolis 5:30 AM, headed for destination." Today I looked at the tracking and it stated "Arrived in Indianapolis at 10:40 am." What are they doing, shipping it from one Indy Post Office to another? My last order got down here after 7 days of that crap, departing and arriving at Indy.

Back