Anyone have an outdoor model econoburn?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrightk20

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have found out that my outdoor wood boiler was covered under the insurance policy and now i am looking for a replacement boiler. I have a pressurized system and would like to stay that way and i would like to take this opportunity to switch to a gasification style of wood boiler. In my looking i have only come across the econoburn boiler that is a gasification unit and is pressurized. Just wondering if you guys have any input as to how good they are or know of any other pressurized gasification outdoor units out there. Thanks, kevin.

Might get more response from the guys over on **********? There's a bunch of boiler guys there

I know you are interested in the outdoor, but they operate similar to the indoor.

I have a indoor Econoburn and I live near Baraboo. I would be glad to talk to you about them more than I can possibly type here. It really would depend on heat load, style of burning you want to do.

I will pm my phone number, feel free to call.

gg

Back