Anyone up for a Mid MI splitting party?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty well set for the next 3 years on what I have split currently. So most of the wood I've got in the ground now was going to be donated anyway, it just got real easy. Some people are even going to come pick it up.

Couple that with this.....

425fd6a749dab40a4ab705af6708fad9.jpg

And I'll be doing ok.

Sent from a field

I'm pretty well set for the next 3 years on what I have split currently. So most of the wood I've got in the ground now was going to be donated anyway, it just got real easy. Some people are even going to come pick it up.

And I'll be doing ok.

Sent from a field

Maybe we should come help cut that up and donate some of it [emoji854]

And I'll be doing ok.

Sent from a field
Are you referring to the wood on the ground or the stand of timber off in the distance? Is that mostly oak, maple and dead ash. If your looking to get rid of some I might be interested in a leed train full for my personal use. I have a 7 x 16 trailer and F250, but the distance from your area to mine would make the large vehicle more economical. Either way let me know if I can help you get rid of excess wood.

Are you referring to the wood on the ground or the stand of timber off in the distance? Is that mostly oak, maple and dead ash. If your looking to get rid of some I might be interested in a leed train full for my personal use. I have a 7 x 16 trailer and F250, but the distance from your area to mine would make the large vehicle more economical. Either way let me know if I can help you get rid of excess wood.

I wish I was in a position to help you out. Wouldn't cost you a cent other than trucking. Problem is the company I work for is 300+ strong with lots of employees that heat with wood. If I started hauling wood out by the train load Id get my but in a wringer and they would just push it all into a pile.

Back