Anyone using Amsoil 2 cycle oil at 64:1 or more?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The demand for AMSOIL products is on the rise, and independent AMSOIL businesses throughout the world are growing like never before. AMSOIL's wide selection of sales programs provides Dealers with profitable business opportunities unattainable with any other franchise or direct sales company. And most importantly, the AMSOIL opportunity is rock-solid. AMSOIL Inc. is a company you can count on for not only top-quality products and dedicated corporate support, but for stability and an opportunity you can trust your future to. AMSOIL products have been sold through their network of independent Dealers since 1973."

Dan are you sellin' Amsoil now??? Awesome mang!!! :laugh:

Gary

I swear that this has been covered on here somewhere before... where in the wide world of sports would I look... :dizzy: :confused:

Gary

You are like standing in front of a train and try to stop it!!!!:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

We like to :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

I am sold on Amsoil because it smells the least bad of all I used.

Can I be a site sponsor?

"Gary's Super Snazzy 2-cycle Oil"... refined from fossilized Mesopotamian Yak feces. Best stuff on earth... you can run an eydropper full to 5 gallons of fuel.

Saves time and money...

Coming soon to a store near you... "Gary's Super Snazzy Saw Chain Pre-oiler Soaking Oil" Refined from fossilized Guatamalan Bat Guano... Be the first on your street to have the oilyest chains in town... :clap:

At Gary's Super Snazzy Oil refinery... we make old poop into the finest oils money can buy... :biggrinbounce2:

Gary

Can I be a site sponsor?

"Gary's Super Snazzy 2-cycle Oil"... refined from fossilized Mesopotamian Yak feces. Best stuff on earth... you can run an eydropper full to 5 gallons of fuel.

Saves time and money...

Coming soon to a store near you... "Gary's Super Snazzy Saw Chain Pre-oiler Soaking Oil" Refined from fossilized Guatamalan Bat Guano... Be the first on your street to have the oilyest chains in town... :clap:

At Gary's Super Snazzy Oil refinery... we make old poop into the finest oils money can buy... :biggrinbounce2:

Gary

I'll buy some from ya............My 2T is almost out.....:) :clap: :clap:

Can I be a site sponsor?

Saves time and money...

Gary

Gary,

Wow! I never thought this would happen. I have spent countless hours on chilly fall and winter evenings searching for the answer and have but frustration and failure as my companions.

The question? "How to use Gary and refined in the same sentence without using not."

Humbled,

Joat

Amsoil pro oil at 100/1

I noticed the thread on Amsoil and thought I'd tell of you I had only the best results running a full case of qts. of the stuff thru my 044 Stihls cutting firewood. That's 300 gal. of gas and approx. 1500 cords of wood with zero problems. What you do wear out cutting that much wood though are the clutches on those saws. Now that I've found this site I'm going to mod my saws and yes I'm going to find another case and run it at 80:1+. Yes I love technology and no, I:msp_smile: ain't afraid of no scuffed pistons. Keep up the great posts guys!:msp_smile:

Does this mean that Gary Goo is being discontinued???????????????????????????????????

Can I be a site sponsor?

Saves time and money...

Gary

108493d1252546222-garygoo-jpg

Can I be a site sponsor?

Saves time and money...

Gary

Can I be your general importer for the european market? It's about time the gary goo was replaced by a more modern mixture! :laugh:

Many years ago prior to the Saber, Amsoil just had a pre-mix oil and an injector oil. The mix was for 100:1. I used it extensively in all types of 2-strokes and it performed flawlessly.

A fellow dealer that I know in New Mexico sold oil to a motocross guy. The racer usually broke his engine down after every race and checked everything over. He started running the pre-mix at a 125:1 ratio and ran his bike the entire season without breaking down the engine. He had no engine failures. The dealer asked why he went so lean with it and he replied that it was where the engine liked it. True story.

Now Amsoil has formulated the oils with more specificity as to the application. It is merely peace of mind to know that you can run it at any mix ratio that you want up to and beyond 100:1. I personally run at 50:1 because I choose to. As to the OP, 64:1 will do just fine for you.

Back