apf,show uk ,,,,,

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teressa green

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
anybody from this site going,,,,am going tomorrow,few of the boys in the beer tent dinnertimish,pop over and say hello ,will be carrying a copy of the guardian,with a red carnation in my lapel,and the obligatory shades,should be a good one ,even managed to blag a nominated driver,,,,,,,

i will be there with a vicars dog coller on ,i will only answer to the code word 'red umberella''

i went yesterday, was a good show.......spent far too much money on things i really dont need but you know how it goes......

pah

i cant really afford to go, tooooo much money, well i shall see maybe on sat.....

its gonna cost me 100 beer tokens.....hmmm just a bit too much.....

as im well and truly skint.

jamie :evil

going tomorrow, cant wait to see these new boots nod has

Originally posted by teressa green
anybody from this site going,,,,am going tomorrow,few of the boys in the beer tent dinnertimish,pop over and say hello ,will be carrying a copy of the guardian,with a red carnation in my lapel,and the obligatory shades,should be a good one ,even managed to blag a nominated driver,,,,,,,

What?:confused:

I'm only first generation born in Canada and my Mom is from Wales and my Dad from Scotland and I have lot's of family back in the UK and I still don't know what they are talkin about Butch!
Later EH!

well boys the APF is a bienial trade show supposed to be the or one of the best in europe.. i whent today met a few buddies new and old stephenbullman saw your truck forgot to bring your phone number:mad: but i guess we might just bump into each other:D..hummm could it have been you i saw as i was heading to norwich on thursday??? ...anyway tons of bargains etc and rain:cool:

good day was had by all,amazed at the number of people trying to sell the lockjacks at 160 sterling,anyone on here use one? seemed a whole load of trouble to me ,gonna stick with the old friction hitches,

They are lookin at trying to make them manditory here due to that City of Toronto worker's attachment knot failing!
Yep it was the attachment knot and not the friction hitch but I guess in thier wisdom they forgot that point!:angry:
I hear they are expensive and either you are in a total free fall when disingaged or completely stopped and fast when engaged!
I say leave well enough a lone but would give it a try if I new some one who had it!
Later
John

Hi Blue

I wondered if you could elaborate on this carefully thought choice of description. I spoke with many many people with an arb point of view who think it is quite a valid tool to use, even if it is rather expensive.

Cheers
Nod

Apologies Blue

I realised that after I'd left the office. Did you visit the Tree Climbers Forum arena? We had massive crowds the whole three days, not even time for lunch or coffee in between.

Roll on the next show
Nod

Back