Appoligy to Administrator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Froggy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I want to say that I'm sorry I posted "Ouestions on Icon Under Name" I thought I could get a little feed back from other climbers who have done this. I didn't know it was not right for this form. I hope you except my appology.
Thanks, BB

I'll just have to move this one too :D

The thing is that these forums are getting bigger (chainsaw is huge!). Darrin would just like us to start using PM's for those things are off topic responses.

We wont nessesarily delete things right away, but maybe start doing some housecleaning from time to time.

Some people have been asking for a searchable archive.

Some peeple still on dial-up complain about all the pictures amking it take forever to load....

Just stay on topic, and stay civil...sorta.

Originally posted by John Paul Sanborn
The thing is that these forums are getting bigger (chainsaw is huge!).

This forum setup is designed to handle 20 times what we have here. Lawnsite is set up on the same software, and it makes ArboristSite look puny in comparison. They are well over 250,000 posts and have capacity to spare. (I popped in there last week to research a lawn problem I'm having)

I'm not talking about storage, just keeping track of things and researching old stuff.

Like I said, keep on topic, sorta.

This is not a big deal to us (the attitude thing can be) just that if we see it we may use the discression to move it, or delete it.

What is the big deal if some of the banter gets erased a few days down the road. I've been doing it for a few months now.

Back