Are high perfomance saw guys into other high performance stuff?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
056kid

056kid

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
My pickup- 03 GMC Duramax- 660 horse, 1390 lb-ft. 12.3@112mph

My quad- Can Am Outlander 800, bunch of stuff done!

My little bike- KTM 450 EXC, bunch of stuff done.

My big bike- KTM 990 Adventure, bunch of stuff done (100hp dirtbike)

My Sled- Arctic Cat M1000 (162" track) Bunch of stuff done (200 horse plus nitro on a 700lb machine) 2.5" paddles and goes digs 6' deep trenches in powder like nothing!

Husqvarna YTH2348 Lawn tractor. Pitifully stock.

Means nothin till you show us pictures!!

Tzed250

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php

jeepyfz450

jeepyfz450

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a watercross video on my cell but it will not play when i send it to my email. anybody here have any luck taking vids with thier cells and watching them on thier computers?

01cummins

01cummins

ArboristSite Member
I've had a few toys but then I had kids so the toys went bye bye.....

I've had atv's, atc's, R6, R1, 78 Bronco W/44's Super swampers, 93 Mustang GT with a few small mods, boats, waverunners and other various trucks that I've messed with. I only have a pic of the R1 on the puter.

jrocket

jrocket

ArboristSite Operative
I bought a new YZ490 in 1985......yeah, I'm old. Got out of the dirt bikes in 1987 and then bought a 2005 RMZ450 in '07....twenty years later. Surprisingly after 20 years, my old YZ490 still had the same power as a new 450 today....but the suspension, brakes, traction, and "usuable" power today is 10 fold of what it was in '85. I got on the track last year and smoked some pretty formidable kids....but only for a couple of laps.....after that, I had to pull over for a beer before they blew by me.

What? your yz490 must have been sick! I"ve owned a 81 RM465, 85 CR500, and currently a 94 MXC440, I"ve ridden a freinds YZF450 and I thought I was going to break the throttle cable waiting for it to "come on". The older two stroke open bikes will absolutly lay waste to any of the new four strokes. I will admit that the suspension, brakes, ect have come a long way, but I was surprized by how little compared to the 94MXC. They are better but not by much.

jeepyfz450

jeepyfz450

Addicted to ArboristSite
I always rode newwer 4 strokes and prefer them to any older 2 stroker. to me the 4 strokes are so much more ridable and easy to go faster for longer. nothing against the 2 strokes just my opinion. my little brother just picked up a 250r thats pretty sweet. i sold my quad anyway all i ride now is my Rhino lol

Bob Wright

Bob Wright

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a fab/machine shop so i do lots of work for hot rodders around town. I am building a '64 Ford T Bolt clone with a big block/auto. I build a front engine 351C '66 VW bug, 3 V8 Vegas as well as a few 4 wheel drive Camaro's when that idea was hot. I custom make drive shafts and have done over 100 in the last 30 years. My dad had a fab shop and sold Echo chain saws so i had the best of both worlds plus he was an ex ARCA stock car driver so he had some cool toys too. I got my first mig welder 33 years ago when they were first coming out to the public and have bought 8 since. I build O Scale Ceilng trains in my shop as i never quit playing with trains they just got more expensive. So if it runs and is fast i like it and i don't care what body or engine. So go fast with anything you do...Bob

056kid

056kid

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
What? your yz490 must have been sick! I"ve owned a 81 RM465, 85 CR500, and currently a 94 MXC440, I"ve ridden a freinds YZF450 and I thought I was going to break the throttle cable waiting for it to "come on". The older two stroke open bikes will absolutly lay waste to any of the new four strokes. I will admit that the suspension, brakes, ect have come a long way, but I was surprized by how little compared to the 94MXC. They are better but not by much.

You havent been on a modded 450 then. they pull HARD up top. Buddy of mine had a 450itr that was did up real big. I could stay with him till he hit fourth and the race was over:angry:

Bob Wright

Bob Wright

Addicted to ArboristSite
I knew it would tansfer to sleds.

My grandfather was one of the founders of the Tee Nee Boat Trailer Co and they started making snow mobiles in the early 60's. At that time there was only 3 other companies making them. Artic Cat, Polaris, and Ski Do then in the 70's there were sleds being made everywhere..Bob
http://www.rufusranch.com/64teeneeeskimotor.htm

Tzed250

Tzed250

Addicted to ArboristSite
I always rode newwer 4 strokes and prefer them to any older 2 stroker. to me the 4 strokes are so much more ridable and easy to go faster for longer. nothing against the 2 strokes just my opinion. my little brother just picked up a 250r thats pretty sweet. i sold my quad anyway all i ride now is my Rhino lol

The four stroke has driven people out of Moto-Cross.

Pop used to be able to put a top end on juniors 85 or 125 pretty easy. It takes a second mortgage to freshen the top end on a new four-stroke.

JMHO....

leeha

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Here is one of my Hipo toys.
1969 Mustang Mach1 428SCJ, DragPack, 4 Speed,
3:91 rear, Acapulco Blue, Black interior, Restored
to the nuts just the way it rolled of the line in 69.
All work done by myself except paint.

Also own a 2006 Ski Doo MachZ RT1000
Fastest out of the box sled ever produced
175 HP, Iv'e seen 121 on GPS on snow.

Lee

69MustangSCJBlue006.jpg

69MustangSCJBlue003.jpg

69MustangSCJBlue002.jpg

Latest posts