Are Stihl saws inherently feminine?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDP

ArboristSite Member
macman101a said:
Actualy it stands for MOTO SLUG (LOL) You know that they had it coming when they named them Stihl,stihl pulling, stihl in the stump,stihl in the shop,stihl not fast,stihl broken, and my favorite stihl over priced

Stihl is business !!! :blob2:

glens

glens

Former Member
Al Smith said:
If I'm not mistaken,it was a pun,about a certain make of orange and white saws :rolleyes:
Oh, I'd got that.  My (joking) point was that it's not pronounced "still", not even as the second choice.

Glen

Al Smith

Al Smith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well,actually I like the Stihls I have.I do,however,get a big delight in taking a 30 some year old Mac or Homey,and out cut them,on occasion :blob2:

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

TreeHouse Elder
Just wait til I get my sprocket!!!

aaf_cry.gif

MacDaddy

MacDaddy

Addicted to ArboristSite
My 125s start better than any of my stihls no joke and one more thing they will also kick the sh!t out of my 084s on any size log And I bet some peaple on this site would agree with me on that :D

Al Smith

Al Smith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't have a Blk.Yes indeedy,an sp 125,will out cut a stock 084.So will a 2100s Homey.The only problem is,they aren't made any more.I might also add ,anyone who thinks a big McCulloch is heavy,should get on the end of an 084.Light as a feather,not. :)

RDP

ArboristSite Member
Al Smith said:
Don't have a Blk.Yes indeedy,an sp 125,will out cut a stock 084.So will a 2100s Homey.The only problem is,they aren't made any more.QUOTE]

Things of the past.

Todays Muckalot and Homealite are real pieces of you know what.

Are you sure you are comparing true apples to apples.

Al Smith

Al Smith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Let my clarify that.Todays Macs and Homeys are less than desirable,true.Yesterdays were not,so.The Macman said,his sp125,will out cut his 084,I agreed,it will.I did not imply,for example,that all McCullochs,will out cut all Stihls.This is an apple to and apple,when you compare an 084,with a Mac sp 125,I would say,wouldn't you?

Latest posts