Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Freehand called today I was splitting more wood and missed it he is going out on a preliminary cleanup assessment and see what all will be involved in make ready for this event.
I tried to call him back but he will be in the sticks 3 days no cell reception taking pics and cutting trails. I plan to meet with him before the gtg and use this to make camp sites and clean areas for parking and set up logs for cutting! Push firewood to the camp site and do what time allows. I will take suggestions on set up, I have some ideas but want to make the gtg nice for all.

Last edited:
Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Freehand called today I was splitting more wood and missed it he is going out on a preliminary cleanup assessment and see what all will be involved in make ready for this event.
I tried to call him back but he will be in the sticks 3 days no cell reception taking pics and cutting trails. I plan to meet with him before the gtg and use this to make camp sites and clean areas for parking and set up logs for cutting! Push firewood to the camp site and do what time allows. I will take suggestions on set up, I have some ideas but want to make the gtg nice for all.

PM me and I'll try to get shook loose from the Farm.

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
You guys are gonna make rookies like me look bad, All the saws ya'll are gonna bring. All i have is my same old ones that are all stock. Guess i need to get the ole 460 out and cut up these two white oaks so it will be ready to smoke Rope's 372.:poke::buttkick:lol

I'm thinking, I'm the only non pro here but I'll jump in there with my 60cc saws Like I know what I'm doing.

I did pick up and hold and hug a 441 this morning at the dealer, but didn't think I could explain the money for it to the wife for A gtg.

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
You guys are gonna make rookies like me look bad, All the saws ya'll are gonna bring. All i have is my same old ones that are all stock. Guess i need to get the ole 460 out and cut up these two white oaks so it will be ready to smoke Rope's 372.:poke::buttkick:lol

Hmmmmmmmmm wonder if the porting will be done by then Awhhh heck my bb may do the trick lol:cheers: Maybe I just leave 372 home and take 395 what you think?:Eye:

Last edited:
stihl sawing
I'm thinking, I'm the only non pro here but I'll jump in there with my 60cc saws Like I know what I'm doing.

I did pick up and hold and hug a 441 this morning at the dealer, but didn't think I could explain the money for it to the wife for A gtg.
You're not the only one, But ya got a nice collection of stihls. You just need to have em working good so we can beat them Husky saws.lol Why i bet rope will trade in all those foreign saws for them stihls after the gtg. Should be a lot of fun too. Weve been razzing each other for a long time now. can't wait to meet all of you.

Last edited:
ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
That's cheating. That done it, I'm headed to the dealer for an 880.:cheers:

Good luck with that I had to order the 395 outta state dealers don't stock bigger than 660 here I don't think. I will bring both 372's if your 460 beats me no shame in that just bigger cc's:cheers: I doooooooooooo stresssssssssssssssss Ifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!:hmm3grin2orange: Did I tell you its running 15100 rpm?

TRI955

TRI955

I'm the man in the box
Good luck with that I had to order the 395 outta state dealers don't stock bigger than 660 here I don't think. I will bring both 372's if your 460 beats me no shame in that just bigger cc's:cheers: I doooooooooooo stresssssssssssssssss Ifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!:hmm3grin2orange: Did I tell you its running 15100 rpm?

I'll be interested to see how my Shinny stacks up against the 372 and 460....

I'm in for a mini-GTG before the real GTG, I hate waiting.....:chainsaw:

stihl sawing
LOL, Shoot i ain't buyin no 880, Don't know what i would do with it. Sure wouldn't use it. You need to bring both them 372's just in case i might wanna trade you my craftsman for one.:monkey: Also i ain't racin nobody.lol Too old for it...............Oh we talkin about saws. Ahh still ain't, All i need for mine to do is cut my firewood to keep my butt warm in the winter.lol But of course you know we will have to talk a little smack just for fun.

Latest posts