Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your not alone......:cheers:

Yep, me too. Just a firewood cutter. The 260 has a muffler mod (swapped in a full adjustable carb and adjustable oiler). The 970 has a muffler mod, but I need to add another port to open it properly...I'll be posting my idea later and possibly looking for a welder to do the work...unless they'll be one at the GTG? The 044 has the old style bigger stock muffler port and a enlarged DP cover. The 044 is low on compression and I know why from another thread, and the remedy should be removing the base gasket...but I need to get to town to find some solder that is soft enough to measure the squish. So nothing special with my saws. I'll bring them Lord willing, but I'll be there to meet folks and to see the big saws and some of the hot shot smaller saws (5100s or 346NE). I'd like to run one of them 372 critters too. :)

Kevin

Arkansas and Missouri GTG, I bet you are all related and don't even know it.

Rope is always talking about kissing his cousin, and who knows it might be SS's brother.

:cheers:

Now now now everyone knows the rope don't swing that way babe but come on down pard we will show ya a place called squeal holler:hmm3grin2orange: Nahh love to have ya pb, I know you can't help but pick:laugh:

Yep, me too. Just a firewood cutter. The 260 has a muffler mod (swapped in a full adjustable carb and adjustable oiler). The 970 has a muffler mod, but I need to add another port to open it properly...I'll be posting my idea later and possibly looking for a welder to do the work...unless they'll be one at the GTG? The 044 has the old style bigger stock muffler port and a enlarged DP cover. The 044 is low on compression and I know why from another thread, and the remedy should be removing the base gasket...but I need to get to town to find some solder that is soft enough to measure the squish. So nothing special with my saws. I'll bring them Lord willing, but I'll be there to meet folks and to see the big saws and some of the hot shot smaller saws (5100s or 346NE). I'd like to run one of them 372 critters too. :)

Kevin

Why heck ya I will let ya run mine and even the 395 its brand new but truth is it won't out cut my modded 372 yet but why were are speaking I am sending this cylinder to Brad to work magic on it has 4 years heavy use what you think?

Last edited:
Now now now everyone knows the rope don't swing that way babe but come on down pard we will show ya a place called squeal holler:hmm3grin2orange: Nahh love to have ya pb, I know you can't help but pick:laugh:

I would like to come down, but the heat would kill me. I would pass out and wake up with you spooning me. Not my idea of fun.

:)

Back