Arsenal of old saws ft. 2 090 Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry posted short My father had 2 090 Stihl 1 AV,3 ms 170, echo evl 90 and a couple other median size and small echo saws. They have been sitting for Probably 15+ years, all ran when they where put away I was told. My question is besides the 090 is it worth me putting time into the saws to see what I can get running??? Or not waste my time do to availability of parts?

go to auto parts store and get 3-4ft of tygon fuel line to replace the old fuel lines. if they have any holes (even pin holes) they'll do nothing but cause you LOTS of money later. Smart move is to replace them with new so you don't run a lean saw. old rubber lines deteriorate over time whether they are used regularly or not....

PS: nice score and you suck!

circling... hell they are already on the 1/2 dead corpse picking at it...

They have been sitting on a concrete floor for fifteen years they are junk. Set them out at the end of the driveway to be disposed of.

Chris will forward my share...........................................................

Their probably all junk, me being the nice guy that I am i`m willing to drive down and take them off your hands for a nominal fee.

Latest posts

Back