AS CAD forgiveness form?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nature1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I may have done the unthinkable. I have spent much of the money I had for a new ms460 on jewelry for the wife! She gave birth to our second child yesterday, so I bought her necklace charms of the girls' birthstones. I had made up my mind on getting a new Stihl 460 next week, but the charms were $440! So now I'll have to wait a while for my new saw. How many demerits does this come with? Do I have to do push-ups for life? Am I kicked off the site altogether? Arborsite rookie mistake!

Congrats on the new little one!

Congrats on the new little one! You can build your chain saw family down the road.

Dan

Congratulations!

You done good. :clap:
The saws will come in time.
You've got your priorities right!
-br

I love my saws and Jeeps, but would sell it all for my family...I would not trade my wife or boys for the world...Congrats...

Step 1: Put the kid back

Step 2: Take back the jewelery

Step 3: Buy a Husky.

Another option is to sell the kid on Ebay to make the funds for the saw.

:cheers:

You made the right choice my friend... no saw is worth what you have now... it ain't no rookie mistake... you are takin' care of what's important. FAMILY!

CAD is fun to joke about... but sometimes I think it's taken just a little too far.

Gary

You're still ahead of me

When my two girls were small, I did all my cuttin' with a well used XL-12. Healthy kids and happy wives are worth a bit more than any saw.

Even a 361.

Congratulations to you and your wife!

itsagirlcigar-1.jpg

congrats.

i already tried selling my little girl a few times its not as easy at is seems.

then yesterday im workin on the new 026 and she notices it and goes and tells mommy dady got me my own small chain saw, shes cute but man sometimes she gets me in trouble

but yeah the saw can wait the kids are great.

Step 1: Put the kid back

Step 2: Take back the jewelery

Step 3: Buy a Husky.

Another option is to sell the kid on Ebay to make the funds for the saw.

+1

I hear healthy ones bring pretty good money in Costa Rica. You can make another kid anytime, 460s stop production this year, never to return. :cry:

Ian

Congrats on the new addition to your family- I would tell the wife that it is for the new child when he or she turn s 16. Meanwhile you are going to break in it in for them. Hope this helps.

PB- that was funny-

You can probably rationalize your odd behavior by telling yourself that the children are a chainsaw 'accessory'. You know..... like axes, splitter, trailer....
Plus, the jewelry will probably give you a good start on child #3!:monkey:

Joking aside. Congratulations, and God Bless you and your family.

You made the right choice my friend... no saw is worth what you have now... it ain't no rookie mistake... you are takin' care of what's important. FAMILY!

CAD is fun to joke about... but sometimes I think it's taken just a little too far.

Gary

Gary nailed it! Lock'er down, no more to say.

Joat

Original post was laced with sarcasm and good fun. It was true that I spent my saw money, but without regret. Thanks for all the congrats. BTW...I was told that if she was going thru all of this that she doubts little Preslie will be headed to eBay.

CAD: Chainsaw Addiction Disorder. State of mind that comes free with membership to arboristsite.

pix.

Original post was laced with sarcasm and good fun. It was true that I spent my saw money, but without regret. Thanks for all the congrats. BTW...I was told that if she was going thru all of this that she doubts little Preslie will be headed to eBay.

CAD: Chainsaw Addiction Disorder. State of mind that comes free with membership to arboristsite.

How 'bout a pic of the little bundle of joy?:D
-br

Being a good father means you'll eventually have to get each girl a chainsaw. Of course, you'll have to break in the saws so they're good and ready for when they're big enough to use them. ;)

CAD may be delayed, but never denied! :greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back