AS member?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost count how many times they walked underneath it and got their saw stuck! What a pair of morons! What happened to the rest of the tree? Had to buy a bigger ladder? That was ridiculous! They'll be in Murph's next ladder video if they aren't dead by then!

Wow, I cant believe there are really people who are so tree ignorant out there almost killing themselves like that. I like how they measured the circumference and was like "wow, 5ft, thats a big tree there bud" Haha:msp_ohmy:

I have an urgent urge to change my name now.........that is a pretty fast 029 though

I got skeerd even when they fast forwarded -- :msp_w00t:
Back and forth underneath ...jeepers my but was clamping the chair here just watching...:help:

Those guys had no idea that what they were doing, and the way they were doing it, was putting themselves both at risk. That's the scary part.

They got away with all those dumb and dangerous mistakes. This time.

just watched the video............they should overlay the benny hill music to it...........jeez why would folks post videos of that kind unless it to say this is HOW NOT TO DO THINGS. Good grief you'd think after the 2nd or third time they pinched the saw they might have worked out about bind......ya think..............not lol

Exactly what I was thinking!

When the "Brian the Barbarian" video hits the 1:42 mark, hit play on the following vid. Much more entertaining:

-Yakety Sax- Music - YouTube

With the chainsaw probably being the most dangerous OPE a homeowner might use, why people don't even follow the safety precautions in the manual is beyond me.

Of course, that would also mean that learning to read is a priority in that family.

If you think that video is funny/scary, read the comments made under it. The negatives are a hoot - the positives make you shake your head. There are many that think they did a great job.

There really is a reason why some animals eat their young. I kept waiting for a leg to get crushed or worse.

Darwin Awards

I didn't know to roll on the floor laughing, or be #### scared for there life's.
Either way they are future Darwin Award contenders...

Back