AS members, its time to take care of our own

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the helmet. I know it is supposed to be a pic in front of the woodpile. It is gonna be a few days before I could get to the woodpile. I didnt want to hang onto it and delay the process. Helmet is on the way to gene in NC. I will post tracking number tomorrow evening

Thats a good idea adding a pic of the helmet with all your wood, saws, place, hunting dog or GTG group helment shot or what ever you like. There might be some cool pics in this thread.

I just stumbled upon this thread. P.M. sent if it's not too late. However, it better be one huge hat to get all these signatures on. Maybe you need two or three or four helmets (or has that already been suggested? (didn't read entire thread)).

Later and good luck,

You did a great job getting that thing and getting right back into transit! Thanks so much!

Hardhat arrived late yesterday. I have signed it and will try to get with Tiger Rag this evening (when he gets back in town) so he can hand carry it to the NC GTG (and Little Possum).

Hardhat arrived late yesterday. I have signed it and will try to get with Tiger Rag this evening (when he gets back in town) so he can hand carry it to the NC GTG (and Little Possum).

That would be great if it can make it to the GTG, thanks for your efforts on this thing.Cant tell you guys thanks enough for all the effort so far in this thing, you guys make this place a great place to hang out!

Latest posts

Back