AS members, its time to take care of our own

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hardhat is in Wisconsin:clap:
attachment.php

I don't have much gas money guys.....My wife has been busting butt today helping me build a rabbit hutch to sell. I love her. I will see what I can do.

I'm also sending you a pet rock so you'll have something from Minnesota. I kind'a ran out of funds so I'm sending it to you COD... Not many get a 15 pound rock from MN. so you should consider yourself lucky. I think you'll like it..

Actually I've got something from MN - a Vikings flag. Still, I'm going to give it to my brother for his Birthday in Oct. Also, I had a pet rock once. In Basic Training, our Drill Sergeant made us all pick up a rock and give it a girls name, because that was going to be the only 'action' we were going to get for a long time. I'm not sure what he meant by that. I do remember that one stupid kid (I think he was from Arkansas) had a 15 pound rock, saying he liked his women big. (He'd definately like the 'WTF Pictures' thread.) I also remember a black guy straight off the boat from Africa named Franklin Olagbaju. He certainly wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but a lovable chap with a cool accent. He had a cute little rock that he named Cindy.

Shoot,a guy has to do something to show off these new cowhide underwear. The last time i asked some gal if she wanted to see some beef I got run over by her golf cart and the midget that was driving beat me with a nine iron.And all I wanted to do was show off my new six ply steel belted radial cowhide underwear that I ordered from a monk in Paraguay.

Cowhide undies? Cool! Do they come in blue, and do you think I can get a pair with some extra plating in the back?

Just got the helmet! The box is kinda beat up but still works. The sigs are really wearing off......My wife has some workable fixative that she can spray on to preserve the sigs that are left......let me know if she should spray it.

The helmet went out to beefie this morning. I put a squirrel in the box with some nuts.....not sure if he will still be alive when he gets there or not.....I thought beefie could use some excitement......:clap: I made sure everything was secure in case he chews a hole in the box. THE POST OFFICE DOES NOT KNOW!!!! Should be interesting...LOL:popcorn:

I want to see the pics of you after you wrestled that squirrel into the box!

Actually I've got something from MN - a Vikings flag. Still, I'm going to give it to my brother for his Birthday in Oct. Also, I had a pet rock once. In Basic Training, our Drill Sergeant made us all pick up a rock and give it a girls name, because that was going to be the only 'action' we were going to get for a long time. I'm not sure what he meant by that. I do remember that one stupid kid (I think he was from Arkansas) had a 15 pound rock, saying he liked his women big. (He'd definately like the 'WTF Pictures' thread.) I also remember a black guy straight off the boat from Africa named Franklin Olagbaju. He certainly wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but a lovable chap with a cool accent. He had a cute little rock that he named Cindy.

Cowhide undies? Cool! Do they come in blue, and do you think I can get a pair with some extra plating in the back?

Um......blue?Not sure about that one.But as far as the extra plating in the rear,let me guess.You are planning on attending a Village People concert and want a little extra protection?

I shipped the helmet out today and it is on its way to MI. I sent it to Mimilkman hopefully he gets it tomorrow. It is going U.S. Post. Only cost $8.25 to ship, not to bad .

Beefie

I shipped the helmet out today and it is on its way to MI. I sent it to Mimilkman hopefully he gets it tomorrow. It is going U.S. Post. Only cost $8.25 to ship, not to bad .

Beefie

$8.25 to ship?that thing must be gaining weight as it travels around, it only cost 4.50 to ship from here.

Thanks Beefie for all your efforts!

helmet delivered

I just checked the tracking # on the helmet and it said it was delivered on July 23rd at 9.25am in silverwood MI. Milkman should have it , hopefully he replies back on it soon to keep it moving along.

Beefie

Seeing as how the squirrel had a mysterious accident on the way to Beefie, if anyone can make a good bucktail out of its tail, or a big fly, etc.... go ahead. The squirrel's body showed up in our freezer, so at least it didn't go to waste. Sent pics of whatever you do with the tail.

pics of helmet

Here are some pics I got when the helmet was here!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

As you can see my 3 year old wanted in on the action , any time there is a camera out she thinks she needs to be in the pic. Gotta love the kids:clap:

Beefie

Back