Ashley CAHF2B blower motor & limit switch search

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicksterdemus

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I wired the motor straight to power w/no go & I figured I'd pick up an open/low temp, closed high temp limit switch.

So, I searched online:

Starbrick Stoves:
chris-tech: [12:08:13 PM] Welcome to our real-time support chat. How can I help you today?

Horatio Hornblo..: [12:08:13 PM] I chatted w/someone yesterday & they asked for my e-mail, yet I've not recieved a response. I have an Ashley CAHF2B that needs a blower motor & quite possibly a low temp off/high temp on limit switch. ************@att.net

chris-tech: [12:08:39 PM] It is in the quote department and as soon they get the answers they will get back to you

Horatio Hornblo..: [12:11:03 PM] Ya'll sure don't get in any hurry around there...
[12:12:31 PM] I need the fan motor and open on low temp, closed on high temp limit switch quote itemized seeing how you have the time...

chris-tech: [12:12:38 PM] I just talked to the guy that does it an we do not have that model number at all. So I think we will be unable to get you the blwoer motor
[12:13:07 PM] We have C60 and CW85

Horatio Hornblo..: [12:13:52 PM] Of course you don't have the model coz they don't make it anymore, but what does that have to do w/replacement fan motor & a limit switch?

chris-tech: [12:15:09 PM] Yes buy we can get parts for some of the older models but not yours since we do not have a matching model number sorry

Horatio Hornblo..: [12:16:12 PM] You wouldn't have a problem finding a catalytic converter for this model for around 200 clams, so what's the big whoop on a little squirrel cage motor?

chris-tech: [12:17:12 PM] Combustor is different. There thausend of odl stoves out there and it is impossible to keep every part or blower available.

Horatio Hornblo..: [12:24:13 PM] " Combustor is different. There thausend of odl stoves out there..."
[12:25:12 PM] I'm beginning to see part of the problem. Thanks anyway.
------
At this point my buddy was typing, but for some odd reason he ended the chat.

The search continues...

Back