Atv Chainsaw mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Itsme7

Itsme7

ArboristSite Operative
My girlfriend just got me this for valentines day, its very stout, well made. Instructions are a little shotty but its easy to figure out. Well worth it.

Itsme7

Itsme7

ArboristSite Operative
Good deal! At that price cant pass it up. Its a quality piece, heavy duty for sure. They used to sell a ice auger mount along with that one, reason why all the reviews are for the ice auger. You do get the chainsaw mount shown for $6.88, heck of a good deal!

johnnylabguy
Man I'm a sucker for a good deal. I just ordered 4 of 'em! I'll use one or two and I've got christmas covered for my buddies or brothers next year:msp_biggrin:

This works for my little saws but the big dolmar was always a PITA to strap down!
(And I was always worried I'd come out and find orange and green "johnhuskydeere" baby saws in my shed...)
downsized_0216131135_zps3262b7d4.jpg

Thanks for the good deal scoop! Rep sent!

Itsme7

Itsme7

ArboristSite Operative
Ive had mine for almost a week, havent mounted it up yet but have put it together, its pretty stout, well made, the sleeve included holds up to a 24" bar supposedly.