Atv Chainsaw mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. cheappppppppppppppppppppppppp. wonder whats wrong with um lol. look good though.

Reviews all mention an auger. What's that all about? At this price I'd have a few bucks to put towards the ATV!

My girlfriend just got me this for valentines day, its very stout, well made. Instructions are a little shotty but its easy to figure out. Well worth it.

Good deal! At that price cant pass it up. Its a quality piece, heavy duty for sure. They used to sell a ice auger mount along with that one, reason why all the reviews are for the ice auger. You do get the chainsaw mount shown for $6.88, heck of a good deal!

I just ordered two. I am going to mount 1 on the atv and modify one to fit my dozer somehow.

Thanks! I got 3. 2 for myself and 1 for my dad. And then got the front basket for my wheeler as my 94' sportsman has nothing for storage.

I hope they have a good stock, I just ordered two myself. I will have to make an adapter bracket that attaches to the roll bar on my tractor but it looks like a great idea to carry your saw.

Just ordered two of them.

I can sell one of them for double that and pay for mine.. :)

Or might just keep it.

Thanks for the find!

Man I'm a sucker for a good deal. I just ordered 4 of 'em! I'll use one or two and I've got christmas covered for my buddies or brothers next year:msp_biggrin:

This works for my little saws but the big dolmar was always a PITA to strap down!
(And I was always worried I'd come out and find orange and green "johnhuskydeere" baby saws in my shed...)
downsized_0216131135_zps3262b7d4.jpg

Thanks for the good deal scoop! Rep sent!

Ive had mine for almost a week, havent mounted it up yet but have put it together, its pretty stout, well made, the sleeve included holds up to a 24" bar supposedly.

Back