Atv

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
After Purchasing a Honda 4 wheeler with a winch and fabricating a Limb dragging rack on it Im actually suprised how handy it really is. Plus the trailer that hauls it to and from the jobs will connect to the atv to haul Wood out of the yard
which on smaller removals is more practical than hauling out the bobcat.

In your area with mostly larger yards and hilly terrain, that ATV was superb. WAYYY faster and easier than a wheelbarrow on those hilly yards. It will make you a lot of money if Kaitlyn and Andrew don't tear it up first! :D

Sure Matt if i bring them out with the Bobcat :D But the mills dont pay very much :(

Yeah, I think that is what it's called. The thing with the big arch that picks up the logs. Can ATV's pull those things when loaded with a good size log?

This is my very low impact aatv with skid steer.
112-1234_IMG_WEB.jpg

hurts.gif

Tom took a snowmobile sled and attached some strips of ard plastic to the bottom and uses it for rakings and stubs and such.

One guy I work for here will rib me to no end if i donot wait for the ATV trailer to haul my gear back to the tree. "Hey you're working too much!"

ATV's are our horse or mule of yesteryear, hear in midwest. So handy, unbelievable. Winches are neat on them. Float tires on trailers, the list goes on. I'm so lazy I ain't packing saw, fuel, baroil, other assundry items without. Love em.

Latest posts

Back