Avalancher vs. Woodbooga

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, there Laird. A true community service. This way, if avalancher's feeling bellicose and wants to cause a curfluffle with me, he doesn't need to go stinkin' up other folks threads. :fart:

Thanks, there Laird. A true community service. This way, if avalancher's feeling bellicose and wants to cause a curfluffle with me, he doesn't need to go stinkin' up other folks threads. :fart:

Me stinking up a thread?I was only surmising. Check my last post over there, I was the one that called for a truce!
Let me guess, you forgot your bran muffin this morning.It happens to us all.Some more than others.

Last edited:
Me stinking up a thread?I was only surmising. Check my last post over there, I was the one that called for a truce!
All in good fun. I wouldn't get into a back and forth with ya if we weren't AS buddies. :cheers:

Let me guess, you forgot your bran muffin this morning.It happens to us all.Some more than others.

No need for bran. Things keep a-movin' just fine on their own, though a second cuppa coffe sure greases the skids.
poop.gif

I shall return to fight another day, duty calls.Emergency tree job.Will joust in the morning if I am able to walk and I have all my fingers intact.

Buried Hatchet

I use to have a picture of a buried hatchet. D__n it! Now, I can't find the thing. I'll keep lookin'.

Anybody else got one?

Found it. Hereby dedicated to Avalancher and WoodBooga:
BuriedHatchet.gif

Last edited:
I dunno...I'm confused...almost want to go with Avalancher, at least he's from south of the Mason-Dixon, but woodbooga is from the formerly industrialized Northeast, is savvy with the witticisms....

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Sad,isnt it?Actually, I aint from the south, I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest,Washington in fact.Moved down here and never looked back.Like I tell the guys I work with, I cant help it if I was born behind enemy lines.....
Always liked a good tussle to keep the blood flowing...

You kinda like one of my ham radio friends who lives in the Knoxville area...expatriate from Pa., has more of an accent than most Tenneseeans I've met!

speaking of stinking up the place woodbooga, next time close the door, eh?
Thank god grandma is asleep, hate to think what would fall off the old gal if she happened to turn around.

Last edited:
You two guys are allright, you can take a joke with each other and i respect you for that, A lot of people get mad if you even say anything about them. You got to be able to take a little ribbing every now and then. My hats off to you gentleman. Also you guys are making me bust a gut at all the antics. Keep it up.

Back