Avalancher vs. Woodbooga

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man, you need to drop what ever you are doing, and pay attention.

Postmark:
stamps-US-34c-postmark-frank-on-manila-envelope-on-letter-to-UK-1-DHD.jpg

Nothing remotely similar on your little amorous missive.

Blindness is a serios condition and you have my sincere sympathy. Good luck finding some gloves.

Here's something to consider if any other, er, complications should arise:

1186081145-56556_full.jpg

LOL! you changed the pic! Nice revisionist history. (It was temporarily unavailable when I tried to link to it in my last post).

The change in url address is evident in the fact that the original comes up as a big box with a little red 'x' in it where I included the original in my quote. Making a switcharoo on your post doesn't affect the intended path in my quote. Which is why it comes up as unavailable.

Note the differences in the url's to each image:

http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/32353/2660544650103851882S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb43.webshots.com/12394/2825808790103851882S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, he has lost it for sure.I hear old age can do that to a guy, but I hate being the one standing around and watching it happen.
Now things are changing right before his eyes.Next thing you know he will be using suspenders to hold up his fruit of the looms.
Promise me you arent planning on going postal around here,we have had far too much excitement for one day.

Last edited:
Yep, he has lost it for sure.I hear old age can do that to a guy, but I hate being the one standing around and watching it happen.
Now things are changing right before his eyes.Next thing you know he will be using suspenders to hold up his fruit of the looms.
Promise me you arent planning on going postal around here,we have had far too much excitement for one day.

Do you deny changing the image?

OH Lord, LMAO You guys are gonna have to call a truce, You're killin us out here.

We're just swinging in the batter's cage before we join forces...

...and come after YOU!

Just kidding. Everyone knows you have a stash of funny pics that could've brought down the Iron Curtain, Hadrians Wall, and the Great Wall of China.:cheers:

We're just swinging in the batter's cage before we join forces...

...and come after YOU!

Just kidding. Everyone knows you have a stash of funny pics that could've brought down the Iron Curtain, Hadrians Wall, and the Great Wall of China.:cheers:
Nah i couldn't handle either one of you. i would run away with my tail tucked between my legs.lol

Nah i couldn't handle either one of you. i would run away with my tail tucked between my legs.lol

I dont know about that one, my monitor has suffered many a rootbeer sprays after looking at some of your posts on "Maury Povich: Todays guest " thread.That one just keeps on going and going...
appreciate your humor back on the Joke forum!

you want a good pic....picture a 300 lb gal in a moo-moo sitting on a park bench with her belly hanging out in full puke mode blowin chunks.
She just got done from her Green Bay Packers tryout.

Sorry for the visual ,but still looking for that pic!

Well, that was fun. Maybe now they have that out of their systems and can go back to talking about firewood and such without hijacking any more threads. If not, then they have somewhere to go for round 2.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back