Avant 528 fuses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coen

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just curious, is anyone having electronic problems with 528's?
If so, is the dealer dodging your phone calls?
Is the dealer in Marshfield, WI?
I took them at their word on 12/19. It was BS! Haven't had a follow up call from them since. I tried to get ahold of them today for the first time since this has begun happening and they wouldn't even answer the phone or return my call. I have been very pleasant up to this point.

Shoot!!!!
The dealer just called and told me I would hear from a local mechanic tomorrow. He sounded convincing.
Please disregard the above post.

Yesterday I call Avant headquarters to ask about a spare ignition key and spare battery cut off key I was promised I would receive when I spent $35,000 on a 528. I asked them if they could help me out since the dealer I bought it from apparently doesn't answer phone calls, e-mails, or texts every since my money was wired from my bank to theirs. I say, "they must have gone out of business". Headquarters tells me they are still in business and they will get right back to me; which they did.
Today I receive a a box in the mail with spare keys.
Thank you very much Avant headquarters. Shame on you 'Lang Equipment'. You didn't give a rats ass about the electrical issues I brought to your attention. You didn't give a rats ass if I had spare keys or not.
Once again, thank you to the man I spoke to yesterday at Avant headquarters for forcing them to send the keys.
As far as the winter hats you threw in the box, I threw them in the fire.

Glad you got the problem resolved with the factory folks. You had better look for another dealer. From Google Earth and Bing Maps, it appears your dealer mostly sells RV's, boats, and lawnmowers. I think they are probably in over their head with the Avant machinery line.

Thanks, I bet your right. Early in discussions, I believed he was a big time Avant dealer. There's a new dealer here in Michigan that I believe has his stuff together. I look forward to working with him when the time comes.

Back