Avoid Stihls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Macs with the yellow and orange flame jobs are REALLY good too. Smokin' hot saw. The new Homelites rock too.

Avoid Stihl, Husqvarna, and Dolmar. Too expensive, too heavy, too much power, just flat out dangerous saws.

Mark

Couldn't agree more. Why have the best when you can go to Walmart and settle for one of the rest.

Hey Treeco, if you are going to lock all these threads, can you please delete them too so they are cluttering everything up. Thanks.

Hey Treeco, if you are going to lock all these threads, can you please delete them too so they are cluttering everything up. Thanks.

I imagine they will be deleted after a few days. When mods delete a thread right away, there will be more threads asking "Where did x,y,z thread go?" This way, they don't spread, but people still know what happened to them.

walmart.jpg

There ya go man, crank her up!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8342688

"The Poulan Pro PPB4218 Gas Chainsaw features a chain brake which stops the moving saw chain, and an automatic chain oiler which helps to extend the life of the saw chain and guide bar. The Super Clean Air Filter System, helps extend the life of the air filter."

My husky doesnt have a "Super Clean Air Filter System." I got jipped.

ah shucks, its out of stock:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: !!!

You are not permitted to harass other members at ArboristSite.com. This includes offensive remarks or remarks that attempt to provoke another member. Sarcastic baiting is also not permitted. If you disagree with someone, state why, but do not resort to name calling, threats, etc…

just so folks know the rules around this site maybe some here never took time to read the rules maybe its time you did !!

I'm not sure who the troll is, but they sure know what buttons to push, and when!!!!

Dude wasn't even smart enough to use the Baileys catalog for toilet paper?

Then comes on with this, awesome!!! I have to give credit for getting a good rise, without personally attacking anyone, as normally happens!!:clap:

Avoid stihl....... etc etc

right, you know they have some special forestry tool for you out there

supercut.jpg

Give it a try it says SUPER and CUT on it. please let us know how it went.

:buttkick:

I can't figure out why anyone in who sane enough to run a chainsaw would purchase a small Stihl when the little Poulans they sell at Walmart cut better and last longer than a Stihl.

Edit: Please do not take this thread seriously. I am updating this after 4 pages so prospective buyers would know that, with my limited knowledge, I wouldn't consider a wallyworld saw. I apologize for cluttering a very informative forum and to those who contribute their vast knowledge.

Go home and read your junk mail punk:hmm3grin2orange:
Kids014-1.jpg

How many red bullets can you get anyway? Do you eventually get a red star?

How many red dots before the caption "Rlouder must own a puolan" comes up?

Last edited:
How many red bullets can you get anyway? Do you eventually get a red star?

How many red dots before the caption "Rlouder must own a puolan" comes up?

At least the color of the red ones changed on the 11th - like with the green ones .

WOW!!!!! It even comes in red, just like all the bullets under your name HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
0002476103374_500X500.jpg

Edit: Please do not take this thread seriously. I am updating this after 4 pages so prospective buyers would know that, with my limited knowledge, I wouldn't consider a wallyworld saw. I apologize for cluttering a very informative forum and to those who contribute their vast knowledge.

I just discovered that he edited his initial post!

Its a Shame neg rep in only half of positive:( 23,000 neg point for a red nova:(
Cmon Treeco change the rules for a little while:)

Back