Avoid Stihls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the way to make friends!!!:confused:

This is not completely true.

Now while it may not be the best way to make friends around here. I would think he would do well in a crowd Poulan owners.

Just a disturbing thought,

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
don't waste your time....

Just my opinion....This retard or homo (whichever you prefer), whoever he may be, is fueled by you guys responding to him....that's what he's looking for. He's like a freakin' kid...probably sitting in his computer chair giggling like a teenage school girl after each response. Perhaps if we all ignore him, he will shutup until he finds someone else to play his silly game.

Very well, thats fine. As the owner of a couple of Stihls I can live with this.

On the other hand, you can go associate freely with them with your warped love of Poulans, and apparent weak nerves and frail pyschological state to which, the receiving of a chainsaw related catalog from a very, very reputable company topples.

You need help, you just don't know it. We are here to help.

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
wow... when I hit him it gave him his 5th... he's got 8 already...heheheh

:spam:

Just my opinion....This retard or homo (whichever you prefer), whoever he may be, is fueled by you guys responding to him....that's what he's looking for. He's like a freakin' kid...probably sitting in his computer chair giggling like a teenage school girl after each response. Perhaps if we all ignore him, he will shutup until he finds someone else to play his silly game.

That is very likely. :censored:

Gotta go. You guys are too easy to get a rise out of.

One guy starts gay bashing, and some genius finds that a person has "apparent weak nerves and frail pyschological state" if he dislikes receiving junk mail -- Hilarious.

Have a good day.

Back