Avoid Stihls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: Careful how you word your thoughts on people with a low post count. Just because I have a low post count should I assume that I am not worthy of the brotherhood? Or in general does that make me lesser in knowledge than thou with big numbers.

Right!

......but he did tread in here on the wrong foot, on purpose or not....:confused: :censored: :monkey:

anyone notice a pattern here?:monkey:

attachment.php

Miracles have happened before, I don't cont him out just yet......:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Right!

......but he did tread in here on the wrong foot, on purpose or not....:confused: :censored: :monkey:
I agree,
Sometimes with a new member (very few post) it's hard to tell if they're being serious or not because you haven't seen enough of their post yet to know. You try to help them out, but after awhile you learn if they are legit or just being an idiot.

i notice i have more posts than you do and i just joined back in november hmmmmm besides i have to speak up on something ever hear the term dont point your fingers at someone else unless your hands are clean in other words no one on this planet is perfect i mean no one and that goes for you too besides judge not lest ye be judged

Pay attention now.

! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) ' ; " : > < , . ? /

What you have just witnessed is known as "punctuation". They are located in several positions on your keyboard. Also, you will see that there are two keys labeled "shift". When used in conjunction with your regular letter keys, they will produce what most call "capital" or "upper case" letters and are used to signify the beginning of a sentence or a proper noun like "November". The "shift" keys can also be used to access some of the punctuation.

Ian

Last edited:
I don't really understand why people keep negging him by now, that isn't some kind of sport, and the point was made yesterday......:censored:

Yep.. he's got more red rep than anyone ever has had before getting banned!

Yes, but there is inflation regarding both the green and red ones.....

Last edited:
Cart Boy?

By The Way...i Find This Place Very Helpfull...hey Walmart Man....u Shouldnt Shop Were U Work.....cart Boy

That's the best you can come up with? Sounds like a comment a 7th grade retar, ooooops, I mean mentally challenged person would make.

It is a beautiful day here today. The sun is out, birds are chirping, feels like spring is right around the corner. I can't wait for it to warm up a bit to get back into the woods on a regular basis. Everyone should forget this thread and go outside and sit under a tree, preferably one with leaves or pine needles. The fresh O2 will do you good. :cheers:

HEY Sawdust hope you got the correct rep for this guy Grr
I will get over it EVENTUALLY lol

Looks like were going to see what the next colour of neg rep soon!

No problem. I think I'm finished (probably in more ways in one) with this thread. You can't deny that it has been comical at some points. Plus, maybe some of the other threads will be better since the members have gotten it out of the system here.

Comical?

Not hardly. More a pain in the ass than anything.

If it's the reason you are on our site just save us some trouble and just go away.

What happens when you put your mouse on his rep?????

It says "rlouder needs to leave."

I think he needs more neg rep :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

No problem. I think I'm finished (probably in more ways in one) with this thread. You can't deny that it has been comical at some points. Plus, maybe some of the other threads will be better since the members have gotten it out of the system here.

You should keep it up. I really want to see that red nova!!!

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm... maybe Treeco could fix this.....

Latest posts

Back