awsume Stihl 090 in Seatle/Tacoma $1,000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the one in this thread is funny. It shows two different saws. Which one is for sale?? which one will be sent I wonder. anyone care to gamble 1000 bucks to find out. I know in a previous post some one said they bought it and is having it shipped to CA. dont know if that was a serious post or not, if it was then please keep us informed.

the one in this thread is funny. It shows two different saws. Which one is for sale?? which one will be sent I wonder. anyone care to gamble 1000 bucks to find out. I know in a previous post some one said they bought it and is having it shipped to CA. dont know if that was a serious post or not, if it was then please keep us informed.

I did buy it . And it is the non av saw that is for sale. I talked to Jeff on the phone for about a hour and it turns out we know some of the same people. So I think it will just fine.

Well Bob didn't have any problem with it when we talked on the phone today. I was happy to hear he still had one of my old 090G's.

Bill

I'm happy for you that you know Bob well enough to do so. I hope to know him as well someday as he seems like a really nice guy. He also mentioned your conversation when I spoke with him today. I guess I was just brought up differently, I wouldn't post somebody's name on an open forum without first asking. Call me old fashion.

Latest posts

Back