Awwwww crap.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...BTW.....Just trying to bring a little levity (look it up if you don't know what it means) to the forum.....

...and the word levity actually means to interject inappropriate humor, like laughing at a funeral when everyone else is crying.

I thought it was the force that kept everything stuck to the Earth?

And here I was thinking we were talking about David Blaine

I thought it was what holds back the water , you know the Led zeppelin song , " When the Levity Breaks" ?

Isn't levity what you need when negotiating a deal, like making a deal with your wife to let you start chainsaws in the garage? Just be suspicious :msp_ohmy: if she says, "Yes, but only if you keep the all the garage doors closed."

You probably shouldn't have even commented on that question. Might not turn out well for you. maybe you should have went to the garage and started it instead.

Naw......from this point on, no more posts on whether I start it or not. Matter-of-fact, no more posts of whether I even use it or not.

It starts? I thought it was a garage queen....:msp_unsure:

I love some Zep... didn't know they did the Levity song ......:bowdown: :msp_thumbup: :D

I dont know guys, they do amuse me. His language is always clean, better by far than an oil thread, and besides the taking up of a little bandwidth ( which happens with many a post around here, including this one), he's probably not bending too many rules. Remember whats been said many a time, your not being forced to click it and read it. Post on Dano!

And on another note: I just got home from arthroscopic knee surgery a few hours ago, i might be relegated to starting my saws in my garage for a week or two before im back to full strength.

Last edited:
I dont know guys, they do amuse me. His language is always clean, better by far than an oil thread, and besides the taking up of a little bandwidth ( which happens with many a post around here, including this one), he's probably not bending too many rules. Remember whats been said many a time, your not being forced to click it and read it. Post on Dano!

And on another note: I just got home from arthroscopic knee surgery a few hours ago, i might be relegated to starting my saws in my garage for a week or two before im back to full strength.

We'll let you slide bro. Heal up.
I'm just now able to get back out to cut, buck and split wood after I had a 2-3 month bout with my back. Thought I'd never get back outside and work. :frown:
So freakin' happy about it, I went out and bought two saws last week. :blob2: :msp_ohmy: :hmm3grin2orange:
Don't fret about Dano posting guys, that's just his style of keeping something stirred up. He also rides a cool motorcycle....:msp_thumbup:

Naw......from this point on, no more posts on whether I start it or not. Matter-of-fact, no more posts of whether I even use it or not.

Correct me if I am wrong, but YOU did have everything to do with this post!:msp_tongue:

If that's some form of an apology, you got a lot of improving to do.

276487d1359585813-inbeforethelock1105-jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back