Ax Men on the History Channel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toyjunkie,

I don't think we'll be able to watch this at the same time as our US friends. I couldn't find mention of it on the Canadian history channel, nor discovery, or TLC. I sent an email to the history channel suggesting it would be a welcome program though.

I never could find when or where Ice Road Truckers was on here in Canada either, so i ended up waiting for it to come out on dvd and bought it. Might be the solution in this case as well.

I have a "gray market" satellite, Dish Net (don't tell anyone) So I will be able to get it.:clap:

I will just have to remember that night since I won't see all the commercials telling me when it is on.

AXmen

I will be DEFINETLY watching this show! Looks like it will be very interesting if they did it right...:greenchainsaw: :chainsaw: :clap: :)

I will gladly copy the series to DVD for my friends to the north. I understand there are many threads related to the series so if needed my comments can be quoted elsewhere.

Bill

Just got to watch the first episode of Ax Men. That is some crazy stuff!

It is on Comcast On Demand under the History Channel.

Latest posts

Back