Bad day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not too sure i agree with trying to rebuild it. i agee with trying to preserve it as they've been doing. but to try and put it back up seems like a huge waiste of money. i'd rather see the money get pumped into their school system which is lacking because of NH tax system. there are enough attractions in the whites to still draw the crowds. i doubt people will change their vacation plans because the old man fell down.

stihl magnum,
as a NH resident how do you feel about useing public money to rebuild it?

kf_tree,

personally I would have to agree with you I think instead of trying to rebuild something thats been there forever,they should start putting our tax money where it belongs in the school systems..I too was very happy that they were preserving the old man but rebuilding it is just something I think is really not needed.Although as far as the school situation goes here in my town of Derry they just passed another new school to be built I think we are the highest taxed town in the state,now we have a High School which is pretty much a college campus if you ask me the place is huge and then we have 3-4 Junior Highs,and 4-5 Elementary schools and the towm population is roughly 40,000 I don't think my town needs anymore schools but I do know a few that do_Ok sorry about all that..Here's a chainsaw pic to be kinda on topic

Rob.

Eric,Wow some really cool pictures. Where did all this damage come from. One city or multiple cities?:blob2:

I'm not sure of the whole story so there my be some mis-information. I believe that it is a state run logging operation and they were playing with our tax dollars. The buildings are abandoned as you can see in this picture.

Back